Update – Midnight blue
HAPPY THANKSGIVING my dear beauty lovers!
I’m soooooo sorry for not updating my blog over the weekend since I was on a short break in Vancouver. Beautiful place! And my friends’ wedding was so so so so so beautiful! I wasn’t able to take step-by-step photos of my makeup on that day, but I received a lot of compliments from friends. So, I’ll still post the tutorial, but there won’t be any step-by-step photos. I’m so sorry about this..
Prep face with moisturizer, primer and foundation.
1. Apply light blue eyeshadow all over your eyelid
2. Apply dark blue eyeshadow on the outer corner of your eyes (some of you who’re more advanced will know this area as the outer V)
3. Take a clean blending brush and blend the dark blue eyeshadow towards the inner corner of the eyes.
4. Apply silver eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eyes (and bottom lashline if you want). Apply highlighter on the brow bone and on top of the cheek bone
5. Apply eyeliner on the upper lashline (winged or no is your choice) and waterline
6. Curl your lashes. Apply 2 coats of mascara on the upper lashes
7. Apply blush on the apples of the cheek and extend it towards the temple.
8. Apply peach lipstick and clear lipgloss
9. Finish the look by dusting the face with loose/compact powder
You can’t really see the blue in here since I took the pic quite late and I cannot be bothered to do touch ups (i was sooo tired)..So, ignore my puffy eyes..lol..I’ll try to post the step-by-step photos when I’ve time.
All the products used are the same as the previous post “not a dull grey”, except that my eyeshadows were from BodyShop Shimmer Cube 17 (light blue, dark blue and silver).