Smoky Eyes Tips
Hi beauty lovers,
There’s an overwhelming response after my smoky eyes tutorial. I’ve gotten a few questions related to smoky eyes. Here’s my tips for doing smoky eyes:
1. A little goes a long way – don’t go crazy with the black eyeshadow. Start little and add more. Build the color slowly. You don’t want to look like as though someone just punches your eyes.
2. Blend, blend, blend – “smoky” is the keyword, so blend your eyeshadows well. No harsh edges should be seen on your crease. Use a vanilla/champagne eyeshadow to blend your crease to soften the edges.
3. Dark, sexy eyes, not sooty face – lots of loose powder under the eyes to catch the fallen black eyeshadow will help. Sweep the loose powder away using a clean large fluffy brush.
4. Rim your eyes like there’s no tomorrow – line those waterlines and roots of your lashes to intensify the look.
5. Black smoky eyes – to do a black smoky eyes, follow the instructions at the photos below.
Primer – gosh foundation primer
Foundation – MAC mineralized satin finish SPF 15
Powder/highlighter – MAC mineralized skin finish duo
Eyeshadow stick – NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in black bean
Eyeshadow – Rimmel 001 (black eyeshadow)
Lipstick – MAC viva glam V
Blush – lancome blush subtil shimmer in shimmer coral sunset