Purple, I’m in Love
My small camera is getting fixed. To make up for that, today I did some spontaneous photo shoots with Aya, my new friend! =D..I’ve to share the photos here. I did the makeup keeping in mind that I want her to look fresh but not washed out. I, finally, took out my dSLR again after a year of rest, brought her and another friend of mine to Bayfront (in Hamilton, ON). I was hoping to get lots of sunlight, but it was snowing instead. We still get some good shots considering that I didn’t plan for the shoots ahead of time.
Keep in mind that I did some editing on the pictures just so they look more alive.
I’ll list the steps and products used on Aya.
I prep her face with moisturizer, primer and foundation.
1) Apply eyeshadow primer all over the eyelid up to the brow bone
2) Apply purple eyeshadow all over the eyelid
3) Apply the same eyeshadow near the lower lash line
4) Apply gel eyeliner on the upper lid as close to the lash line as possible
5) Apply black eyeliner on the waterline
6) Apply highlighter on the browbone and on top of the cheekbone
7) Apply 2 coats of mascara on the upper lashes and 1 coat on the lower lashes (Aya’s lashes are naturally curly, so I didn’t have to curl it).
8 ) Apply rosy blush on her cheeks and blend it with a clean sponge to soften the look (I applied less since we were going to do an outdoor photoshoot and it was freezing, her cheeks eventually turned rosy when we get outside)
9) Apply coral lipgloss to finish the look
Primer – gosh foundation primer
Foundation – cinema secret
Eyeshadow primer – benefit lemon
Eyeshadow – purple eyeshadow from smashbox “Panorama”
Eyeliner – MAC fluidline in blacktrack and Annabelle kohl pencil liner
Highlighter – benefit high beam
Lipgloss – faces coral lipgloss
For more pictures click here