Today’s tutorial will be a cat-eye liners and purple eyeshadows. This look compliments everyone, it cat-eyeliner is optional. It’s a bolder look for those who’re more experienced with makeup. I don’t normally do cat-eye liner, so my eyeliner is pretty crappy on the tutorial..lol..
Enjoy the look! For more description read below or click on each picture:
1) Apply MAC Shale (or similar colour) all over the eyelid area by using a flat brush (fav. MAC 252)
2) Using the tip of the flat brush, apply MAC Sketch on the outer V of the eye. Using a clean blending brush (fav. MAC 217), blend the outer V so that there is no harsh edges.
Apply MAC Satin Taupe on the lower lid with a pencil brush (fav. MAC 219)
I started blending on the outer corner in a small circular motion, and as I moved into the crease I blended in a right-left motion
3) Using a liquid liner, draw a cat-eye liner on the upper lid (similar to winged liner, but the angle should be flatter). Then using whatever is left on the brush, apply some of the eyeliner to 1/2 of the lower lid.
Highlight under the brow with MAC Brulee
4) Line 1/2 of the waterline and I applied the 1st coat of Dior Iconic Mascara on the upper lashes
5) I applied 2nd coat of mascara on the upper lashes using Dior Extase, and then applied whatever is left on the brush to the lower lashes.
6) Dior Iconic makes my lashes curl and Dior Extase adds some volume! I did not curl my lashes
7) I finished the look by applying blush on the cheeks, lipstick and lipgloss
Foundation – smashbox high def foundation (light 4)
Powder – Cinema Secret transparent loose powder
Eyeshadows – MAC Shale, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Sketch, MAC Brulee
Highlighter – MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Duo
Blush – Laura Mercier creme cheek colour pot in Soft Apricot
Lipstick – MAC way to love
Lipgloss – Prescriptives Sassy
Mascara – Dior Iconic, Dior Extase
Eyeliner – Kat Von D Trooper