Eyes, Lips and Polka Dots!
Another cool collaboration with Lauren from The Fashion Kitchen! We had so much fun doing this! 🙂 You can find the wardrobe info over at her website
For makeup, everything is simple and clean since we want the lips to be super bright. I have to confess that I didn’t do a great job on the lips. Lauren brought the NARS lipstick for me to use, but somehow, I feel that the lipstick is not as malleable as other lipstick. Probably because I didn’t want to scrape her lipstick and warm it up on my hand, so I used a brush straight to the tube. I’ve done this look before (not as tutorial) and I used another lipstick in which I warmed it on my hand and the application was a lot easier.
Well, anyhow! For makeup application:
1. Applied L’oreal Tru Match in W2 all over face.
2. Applied CoverFX M20 to conceal any blemishes and under eye circle.
3. Set foundation with powder
4. Applied Benefit Coralista on apples of the cheeks.
5. Applied MAC Shroom on the eyelid.
6. Applied MAC Brun on the crease and outer corner.
7. Applied MAC Rice Paper on the center of the lid.
8. Using an angled brush and Smasbox gel liner in black, I drew the winged liner.
9. I traced the liner using Kat Von D Trooper liquid liner.
10. Applied MAC Brun on the lower lid
11. Applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on both upper and lower lashes
12. Applied NARS Shiap on the lips.