I have this urge of doing a wedding makeup/party makeup, but at the same time I also wanted to do a smoky eyes look. I was so confused and couldn’t find the right dress for a model to wear to pretend that it’s a wedding…I’m in a dilemma..I’ve too much going on in my mind but I don’t feel like doing my own makeup…I picked up my phone and texted lovely Lauren from The Fashion Kitchen asking her if she wanted to come to do another collaboration together…The result: Soft smoky eyes that work for every single special occasion! Let it be your own wedding or others, your prom night or a night out with your gfs, this look works!
1. Prep her skin with Smashbox primer, and applied Makeup Forever HD foundation with a foundation brush
2. Lightly powder her skin with Smashbox Halo Hydrating powder
3. Applied MAC Blanc all over her eyelid all the way to the brow bone
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Scene from the lashline upwards to the lid
5. Using Smashbox bullet brush, I applied MAC Soot fron the outer corner towards the upper lashline. Blending it to the crease along the way.
6. Using a small shader brush, I applied MAC Soot on the lower lid. Using a clean small blending brush, I blended this eyeshadow
7. I applied Clinique gel eyeliner in black on the upper lid and MAC Engraved in the waterline.
8. I applied MAC Omega with an angled brush to fill in her brows. Mascara to complete the eyes.
9. On the cheeks: I applied MAC Dainty on the apples of the cheeks and blending it to the temples. I applied MAC Soft and Gentle to highlight the cheekbones and finishing it all up with Benefit Dallas
10. On the lips: I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed and top it off with Sisley Phyto-lip Eclat in no. 2
11. For her hair: set her hair in rollers, curl them and did a fish-tail braid
Photos are taken by Rob Hudson
Model/Stylist: Lauren (The Fashion Kitchen)
Editing/Hair/Makeup: yours truly ;D