Introducing: Ms. Tayler. You might have seen her in my post a few months a go under Swirls, Crystals and Lashes. I had a pleasure working with her again (and Rob) this past Monday when we were all free. Since I just bought the Tarte LipSurgence pencils, I thought, why not use the hot pink?
Without further a do, here’s the pictures and steps that I took to achieve the look:
1. I applied Chanel Mat Lumiere all over her face with a damped beauty blender.
2. I applied MUFE HD Microfinish Blush in Quickie (no. 6) on the cheeks towards the temples using the beauty blender.
3. I applied MUFE Face Luminizer Gel in Uplight (no. 12) on the cheekbones, forehead, cupid bow and on the bridge of the nose.
4. I applied Benefit Moonlight Beam all over the eyelid up to the brow bone as a base.
5. I applied MAC Old Gold loose pigment on the upper eyelid and lower.
6. Using an angled brush, I sketched the “wings” for the eyeliner using Clinique gel eyeliner in black.
7. Then, using Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner, I created the winged eyeliner.
8. I ran through a MAC Engraved pencil liner along the waterline.
9. I powdered the face using CoverFX translucent powder.
10. I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Lively on her lips.
11. Lastly, I french-braided both side of her hair. When both braids reached the nape of the neck, I braided them to become 1 large braid. Then, I twisted it into a chignon.
9. The eye lashes were then covered with Bourjouis Volumizer Mascara.