So, right after the “Hot Pink” shots, we decided to go the other way! After something so bright and colorful, I wanted something sexy and dark. With only taking the lips off, I turned Tayler’s hot pink look into a sexy smoky eyes look.
Here’s the how-to:
1. I applied MUFE Aqua Cream in Anthracite (no. 1) all over the lid – you can use your finger or a synthetic brush.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Stila Cassis eyeshadow on top of the MUFE Aqua Cream. I applied it on the eyelid, stopping in the middle of the eye.
3. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the eyeshadow upwards.
4. Then, using a bullet brush from Smashbox, I applied Smasbox Blackout eyeshadow on the outer V and on the crease.
5. I lined her waterline using MAC Engraved.
6. I applied MAC Beauty Powder in Light Sunshine on the brow bone, blending the black eyeshadow out for a softer edge.
7. Using an angled brush, I applied a contour under her cheekbones using Smashbox Contour Palette.
8. Her look is completed after I topped her lips with Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed.