It’s been a crazy week! Work is insanely busy, and whenever I have free time I’ve makeup gigs. Also, I’m re-organizing my makeup collections, meaning that I’m looking into storage ideas for my makeup room. Bf lets me use his empty room to be turned into my makeup studio. In addition, I’ve been working with Rob to do more blog posts using models. Life’s been hectic but I’m loving it!
Anyhow, Bf and I actually bought a new camera and we both love it! I’m testing the camera to be used whenever I do my makeup tutorial. Just trying out some settings and such. I wasn’t really expecting to do a tutorial, but looking at how awesome the pictures turned out, I couldn’t resist but to put up 2 pictures here 😛
None of the pictures were edited. I used natural lights that come through the window.
For this makeup, I’m going for a light look for the Summer. As we all know, right now it’s 37 degree cel. in Hamilton. It’s hot and humid! Something light, simple and easy for makeup as I’m going out for a Starbucks/Chapters run with bf in the evening 🙂
1. I applied CoverFX primer and cream foundation using a damped beauty blender.
2. Using the same beauty blender, I applied a cream blush by MUFE in #6 on the apples of my cheeks blending to my temple area.
3. Using my ring finger, I applied MAC Pearl on top of my cheekbones.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC All that Glitters all over my lid.
5. I lightly powdered my face with Smashbox Halo Hydrating powder.
6. Using Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner, I created a winged liner on the upper lids.
7. I finished the eyes by applying 1 coat of Maybelline XXL Curl macsara.
8. I applied Tarte Exposed as base for my lips, then I applied Tarte Hope lip pencils for that rosy pout! 🙂