Lancome All Made Up
Lancome All Made Up is a bright blue shimmer eyeshadow that caught my attention immediately when I went to Shopper’s last weekend. This colour reminds me of MUFE blue eyeshadow, but brighter. The pigment pay-off is amazing. I found that this eyeshadow is a bit harder to blend than MAC eyeshadows, but nevertheless, it’s a very pretty colour. I also like how the eyeshadow’s pot comes in a sliding cover.
1. I applied Lancome All Made Up all over my eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the edge of the eyeshadow.
3. Using an angled brush, I applied the same eyeshadow on the lower lid.
4. Using the same angled brush, I applied a black eyeshadow on the upper lid as a winged liner.
5. Using a bullet brush from Smashbox, I tried to diffuse the black eyeshadow so that it’s not harsh looking.
6. Using whatever was on the bullet brush, I dragged the leftover colour to the bottom lid.
7. I curled my lashes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler and applied Maybelline XXL Curl mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
8. I cleaned up any dropped shadows on my face with a baby wipe.
9. Using a damped beauty blender sponge, I applied Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 123 all over my face.
10. I concealed any imperfections, blemishes and discoloration using NARS Duo Concealer in Ginger/Custard.
11. Using MAC Pearl cream base, I highlighted my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose using my ring finger.
12. I lightly tapped Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder all over my face, focusing mostly on my T-zone area.
13. Using a small dome brush, I applied MAC Truth and Light cooling powder on my brow bone, cheekbones and bridge of my nose.
14. I applied Tarte Blissful blush on my cheeks, blending it to the temples.
15. The look is completed by applying Lancome L’absolu Nu in 201 on my lips.