I’m trying to do a more colourful eye tutorials nowadays since I’m getting bored of smoky eyes..This look is made out of a quad eyeshadow palette: CoverGirl Tropical Fusion. The look is quite bold. I’m not sure if I’ll wear this outside, but if you stick to using 2 colours instead of all 4, I’m pretty sure it can be wearable 🙂
1. I applied Too Faced eyeshadow primer all over my eyelid.
2. Using an eyeshadow brush, I applied the Coral eyeshadow on the inner third of my upper eyelid.
3. Using a clean eyeshadow brush, I applied the Teal eyeshadow on the middle of my upper eyelid.
4. Lastly, I applied the Blue eyeshadow on the outer third of my eyelid.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I lightly blended the line where the eyeshadows met so that there’s a nice gradient of colour.
6. Using another clean blending brush, I blended the Blue eyeshadow to the crease.
7. Using an angled brush, I applied the Light Green eyeshadow on the inner half of my lower lid, and applied the Teal eyeshadow to the outer half.
8. I lined my upper lashline and waterline with Annabelle black pencil liner.
9. I curled my eyelashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler, and applied Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
10. I applied MUFE HD foundation using a foundation brush.
11. I applied MAC Well-Dressed blush on my cheeks.
12. The look is completed by applying Revlon Just Enough Buff lipstick on my lips, and a dab of Revlon Coral lipstick for a hint of colour.