L’oreal Infallible Tutorial
I ❤ L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows! Pigment pay-off is awesome and blendability is awesome! Again, I did not try it for a long period of time, so I’m not sure about it’s long-wearing. However, I’m pretty sure it’s crease-proof and water-proof. I tried to remove it with water: no work. I accidentally rub my eyes when wearing the makeup: no work. You can build layers and layers of colours.
Anyhow, enjoy the tutorial (esp. you Laura! :)). All eyeshadows used are by L’oreal (unless stated otherwise).
1. I applied Unlimited Sky eyeshadow with a flat eyeshadow brush all over my eyelid.
2. Then, using a small eyeshadow brush, I applied All Night Blue just on the outer corner of the eyelid and along the upper lash line.
3. Using a clean blending brush (or my fave: Smashbox Bullet brush), I blended All Night Blue towards the inner part of the eye. You may repeat step 2 and 3 till you reached desired intensity. I repeat step 2 & 3 once.
4. Using a small angled brush, I applied Pink Forever on the inner corner of the lower lid and then Purple Obsession on the outer corner of the lower lid.
5. With Annabelle black eyeliner pencil, I lined my waterline and upper lashline.
6. I applied CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
7. I applied MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 30 and concealed my under eye circles and imperfections using MAC studio finish concealer in NC 30.
8. I set my foundation using Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder.
9. I filled my eyebrows using Aloette eyebrow trio palette (I don’t have the name of the palette).
10. I applied MAC Dainty blush on the apples of my cheeks.
11. I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed to complete the look.