L’oreal Infallible Bold Eye Contest
Dear family, friends and readers!
Exciting news! I managed to finally complete a video! 😀 With the help of bf who picked the fancy camcorder, model: Tayler who’s gorgeous as always and my workmate John Fleming who did the audio! Please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Wx2sQLr1A for the video. Now, I do have to say a huge thanks to L’oreal Canada who sent me all the great goodies! This video is an entry for the L’oreal Infallible Bold Eye Contest that L’oreal is holding. So, please do go on youtube and give me a thumb-up if you like the video 🙂
1. I applied L’oreal Tru Match Foundation (a mix of W2 and w4) to match Tayler’s skin colour perfectly with a damped beauty blender sponge.
2. I applied UD Primer Potion in Champagne on her eyelids.
3. I applied MAC Cakeshop paintstick so that the eyeshadow’s colour pop even more.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Permanent Kaki all over her eyelid.
5. Then I used L’oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner on her upper lashline. I smudged it with a pencil brush.
6. I applied L‘oreal Infallible eyeshadow in All Night Blue on her lower lid with a small smudge brush.
7. With an angle brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow Unlimited Sky in the inner corner of the lower lid.
8. I used L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige to highlight the bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, brow bone and on top of the cheekbones.
8. Then I applied blush, bronzer and finish the look with lipstick.
10. I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Forever Pink on the lips for an added sheen.
For more detailed info, please visit the youtube link so you can see how I did the whole look
ps: for her hair I just did a fishtail braid 🙂