MUFE Smoky Palette look #1
Well! Let’s just say I did not plan this tutorial properly. But, oh well. I tried the Smoky Palette by Makeup Forever and I quite like the colour pay-off. I think my mistake here was rushing through the tutorial. Anyhow, if I were to re-do this look, I’ll added a brighter purple primer on the lid first before adding the purple eyeshadow. Anyhow! Let’s get the tutorial started.
1. I applied L’oreal Visible Lift foundation in 170 all over my face, and applied a primer all over the lid. I used MUFE Aqua Eyes in 6L (deep plum)
2. Next I applied MUFE Smoky Palette in Purple all over my lid, and I concentrated most of the colour on the eyelid, gradually blending it up to the crease.
3. Then, I applied a green pencil liner on the lower lashline called Olive Pearl (I forgot the brand!! and there’s no brand name on the pencil..lol). It’s a nice olive green pencil eyeliner.
4. I applied the green eyeshadow from the MUFE Smoky Palette with a pencil brush on top of the green eyeliner.
5. I, then, proceeded to apply a black kohl pencil liner on my waterline, and tightline.
6. I curled my lashes using UD eyelash curler and applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara.
7. I applied Benefit Dandelion on my cheeks for a touch of colour, and Benefit Hoola on the temples, hollow of the cheeks and jawline.
8. I finished the look by applying Gosh Nougat lipstick.