Smashbox Hyperfocal Photo-op Eyeshadow Trio
First of all, getting sick for 1.5 week is NOT FUN. Cough, fever, sore throat, stuffy nose…and the weather is sooo moody! Hot, cold, hot, cold, sunny, cloudy…*Explodes*…lol…Let’s just say I’m not having a great week getting all sick. Nevertheless, despite getting under the weather, I still go shop for makeup..bahahahahaha…:D 😀 😀
A few weeks a go I bought the new Smashbox Photo-op trio but I didn’t get the chance to showcase it due to work and wedding makeup and such. Now, I think I’ve said this on my previous previous previous post about Smashbox eyeshadows, but I’m going to say it again. I simply adore them! J’adore! J’adore! The pigments are amazing, the eyeshadows blend so smoothly and I absolutely looooove it!
1 complain though, why do Smashbox stop making the singles? I want to stock up on the Obsidian eyeshadow (simply gorgeous for making smoky eyes)! But noooo, they have to sell it in trios! WHYYYYYYYY?????? 😥
Also, I just recently bought the Chanel Aqua Lumiere and it’s friggin awesome!!! I think I like this better than my Lancome Teint Miracle! Even bf loves this one! 😀 😀 :D…Anyhow, let’s get down to business while we are all happy and excited 😀
1. I applied Chanel Aqua Lumiere (40) all over my face using MAC 130 brush. I buffed it into the skin in small circular motion.
2. Then, I applied UD Primer potion in Champagne using my index finger, all over the eyelid.
3. Using MAC 230 brush, I applied Rose (from the Smashbox Hyperfocal Photo-op eyeshadow trio) all over the lid, concentrating the colour on the center of the lid.
4. I applied Obsidian (from the Smashbox Hyperfocal Photo-op eyeshadow trio) using MAC 217 brush on the outer corner. I blended the colour in small circular motion to the crease and towards the inner part of the eyelid.
5. Using MAC 228 brush, I applied Rose and Obsidian to the lower lid. I cleaned up this brush and applied Mist (from the Smashbox Hyperfocal Photo-op eyeshadow trio) on the inner corner of the eyes.
6. I applied MAC Engraved pencil eyeliner on my waterline and along the upper lashes.
7. I curled my lashes using UD eyelash curler and applied several coat of Benefit Bad Gal mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
8. I applied Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in no. 2 under my eyes to conceal my under-eye circles.
9. I applied Benefit Coralista on my cheeks using Sephora no. 45 brush.
10. I finished the look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed.