Just a quick tutorial using products that I bought over the weekend. 🙂
1. I applied MAC Tan pigment all over my eyelid.
2. I applied MAC Woodwinked on top of the pigment.
3. I applied Smashbox Obsidian eyeshadow on the outer.
4. I lined my waterline and upper lashline using MAC Smolder.
5. I applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on both top and lower lashes.
6. I applied Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation all over my face, and covered my undereye circles with Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
7. I applied Smashbox Halo Powder on my T-zone and applied Physician’s Formula Rose blush on my cheeks
8. I finished it all up by applying Lancome L’absolu Nu in 201