Colourful Smoky Eyes
I think I’ve done a similar look before with a more shimmery eyeshadows. For some reason, whenever I want to do a colourful look, I always ended up using similar colours that I’ve done in previous tutorials..lol..Anyways, I was just playing with Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette and I came up with this look. I think the palette itself is worth a try esp. if you just started playing with makeup, or if you’re a MUA who’s looking to have a range of colours in your kit.
1. I applied NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk all over my eye area.
2. Then using a small brush, I sketched the hot pink eyeshadow to my crease area.
3. Using an eyeshadow brush, I applied a bright yellow on my eyelid.
4. Using the small brush that I’ve used on step 2, I applied a mix of black + purple eyeshadow and I placed the colours where the pink and yellow meet.
5. I repeated step 4 a few times until I felt good about the intensity of the colour.
6. At this moment, I also added more yellow eyeshadow just to make it look even brighter.
7. Then, I applied a bright green eyeshadow on the lower lid from another of the 88 palette sold by Coastal Scents (not sure what the name of the palette).
8. I applied MAC Smolder on my waterline and stamped a black eyeshadow to set the liner.
9. Using Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner, I drew a winged liner on the upper lids.
10. I applied a vanilla eyeshadow under my brow bone.
11. I applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on my top and bottom lashes several times.
12. I applied Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation on my face, and Giorgio Armani Master Corrector under my eyes.
13. I applied MAC Utterly Game on my cheeks and finished up the look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed