So, a few months a go, I went to Sephora and I (thought) I grabbed NARS duo eyeshadow in Grand Palais…I went home all happy and I completely forgot about it until a few weeks a go. I was all excited cause I’m gonna try the eyeshadows, but NO! I took the wrong eyeshadows! I ended up with NARS Delphes trio eyeshadow *cries*…I’ve thrown away the receipt and I was left with this trio eyeshadows! Well, long story short, today I decided to give it a try since well, I already bought it…I look at the colours and I was “oooh..aaah”…lol..and then, it struck me! These colours are similar to my Chanel Ombres Perlees De Chanel palette!
So, I decided to use the Ombres Perlees de Chanel palette as a base for NARS Delphes. I ended up loving these 2 palettes! I’ve always wanted to do a soft or pastelly eyeshadows, but I could not find ones that have a nice finish and enough pigments so that it does not look chalky on my skin. Now, I’ve found it! 😀
1. I applied UD Primer Potion all over the eye area.
2. Using my ring finger, I applied Ombres Perlees de Chanel in pink on my eyelid.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied NARS Delphes in pink on top of the Chanel eyeshadow.
4. Then, using a fluffy blending brush, I applied NARS Delphes in grey on the crease.
5. I applied NARS Delphes in green on the lower lid using an angled brush.
6. Using the same angled brush, I applied winged liner using Smashbox gel eyeliner.
7. At this stage, you can either lined your waterline with a beige eyeliner or a black eyeliner. I like using black eyeliner because it gives a smolder look, it’s more intense. However, it does make the eye look smaller. If you use a beige eyeliner, it’ll open up your eyes and make it look bigger.
8. Then, I applied Maybelline XXL Curl mascara on both upper and lower lashes. I added more mascara on my outer corner lashes just to add to the winged look.
9. I applied Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua all over my face using my fingers.
10. I applied Giorgio Armani Master Corrector concealer under my eyes (as you can see there’s quite a difference under my eyes between the first few pictures without concealer and with concealer).
11. I applied DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder on my T-zone.
12. I applied Benefit Coralista on the cheeks and finished the look by applying Lancome L’absolu Nu in 303
ps: I trimmed my hair @ Salon Profilo in Lime Ridge Mall with Anthony