Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation
I bought this foundation last week because I was reading a magazine and it has some coupons inside. If I bought products from Smashbox, I received 5000 Optimum points. I’ve watched and learnt from Extreme Couponing that every coupons count! LOL…I was bored, and we went to Shoppers. I found this foundation and decided to give it a try (and received 5000 points..:P)…
- I found that my match is 2.3. For reference, I’m a MAC NC 27/30, Chanel foundations no. 30, NARS Stromboli (sheer matte).
- The foundation comes in a nice glass bottle, and it comes with a pump.
- It’s 30ml in volume
- It has SPF 10.
- Price: $42
- Coverage: medium
- Blendability: excellent
- Finish: Satin or dewy
This foundation matches my skin colour perfectly. If I want a heavier coverage, I used my foundation brush and layer the foundation. If I want it thinner, I apply it with my fingers. I did not try it for 15-hour, but it lasts me a good 8-hour before I remove my makeup. The nice thing about this foundation is that it doesn’t feel heavy, and at the same time your skin still shows through. Price wise, might be a little on the expensive side, but I wouldn’t mind buying this foundation again. I think I’d prefer this over my MAC Pro Longwear.
I’d give it 4.5 happy face out of 5.
On the slideshow, check the before and after pic
1. I applied Benefit Stay don’t Stray concealer/primer around my eyes so that my eyeshadows and concealer do not move/smudge.
2. I applied Giorgio Armani eyeshadow in Maestro on both upper and lower lid.
3. I applied black eyeliner on the waterline and tightline, then applied mascara.
4. I applied Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour wear foundation all over my face.
5. Lastly, I applied MAC Dainty on my cheeks and Revlon nude lipstick.