Today tutorial is inspired by a candy wrapper that resembles a strawberry. Somehow, it’s kinda like a Xmas look too with the red/green theme..lol..
1. I applied primer all over my lid, and concealer under my eyes.
2. I applied MAC Cranberry on the upper lid, blending the shadow on the crease.
3. I applied the green eyeshadow from MUFE Smoky palette on the lower lid.
4. I lined my waterline using MAC Smolder.
5. I applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
6. I applied Giogio Armani Silk foundation all over my face.
7. Using a foundation brush, I applied Revlon cream blush in Berry Flirtatious on the apples of my cheeks blending it towards the temple.
8. I applied powder on my T-zone
9. Topped it all off with Maybelline Pink Freeze lipstick.