Fresh Look – Makeup for School, Work or your First Date
Today’s tutorial is, again, showing you the use of neutral colours for a fresh and simple look. This look is intended for anyone who just wants a little bit of colour and to make themselves look a little bit more fresher. If you’re on your first date (or many other dates), and you’re not sure what type of makeup you should put on, try this look. It’s not too much, yet still adds colours to your face.
I hope you enjoy this tutorial as much as I do. I just love how this makeup is fast, simple, easy and you still look effortless.
1. I applied Giorgio Armani Silk foundation all over my face with a damped sponge.
2. I applied concealer under my eyes with the same damped sponge.
3. I filled my eyebrows with Anastasia Brow Wiz lightly.
4. I applied MAC Sweet Satisfaction pro longwear eyeshadow all over my lid. You can apply any eyeshadow that matches your skin colour.
5. Then, using a pencil brush, I applied Lancome Volcano eyeshadow on the upper lashline. You can make this as thick as you want or as thin as you want.
6. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the edge of where the 2 eyeshadows meet.
7. I applied Physicians Formula eyeliner in black along my upper lashes.
8. I applied MAC Sweet Satisfaction (inner) and Lancome Volcano (outer) on my lower lid.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara. Just a light coat will do.
10. I applied Benefit Coralista on my cheeks and completed the look by applying Gosh Nougat Lipstick.
ps: if you have an oily t-zone, don’t forget to apply powder and tapped it on your t-zone area to remove excess oil.