10 gift ideas for Christmas 2011
So, it’s the Holiday season! Christmas is a week away and if you are still scrambling to get the gifts ready, I hope this post may inspire you! My 10 gift ideas for Christmas 2011:
1. Sephora Collector’s Edition I.T. Brush Set ($60) – you get 6 basic brushes that you need as a beginner, and a brush stand! These brushes are completely worth the price. Great quality and great price!
2. NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette ($65) – SIX 0.12 oz blushes/highlighter/bronzer combo all in 1 palette! Amazing pigment pay-off, amazing colours and hello, amazing price! Needless to say, one of the best gifts you could ever give a girl! (well, if she wears makeup).
3. Stila Dream in Full Colour Palette ($39) – for a mere $39, you get 29 eyeshadows, 7 cheeks colour, 1 eyeliner and a 12-page look book! Needless to say, I’m gonna get one of these babies for myself! ;Dstila dream in full colour palette
4. Bodyshop Mango Shower, Scrub and Soften gift box ($45) – you can pick whichever scent you like (or if you know which scent the person receiving the gift likes). My 2 faves are: Mango and White musk. In this gift box, you get a 250ml shower gel, 200 ml body butter, 100 ml soap, 200 ml body scrub and a two-tone bath lily. Absolutely love the smell and if you buy 1 box, you get the other for 50% off! Or if you buy 3, get 2 free OR buy 2 and get 1 free! You get the idea 😉
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette ($48) – 12 eyeshadows, 1 brush and a travel-size of the coveted UD primer potion! I think I don’t have to rave about how great this product is. Everyone already knows about it by now.
6. T3 Featherweight Blow-dryer ($200) – a touch on the pricy side, but this hairdryer is light and it dries your hair so quick, you can get that extra 5min to sleep in the morning
7. Clarisonic Plus in Pink ($225) – for those who wants a cleaner, brighter skin. This set contains the Clarisonic Plus, brush head, international charging cradle, skin polish and three trial size skin cleanser. If this is too pricy, you can get the Clarisonic MIA for $119.
8. Chanel Trendsetting Nail polish trio ($75) – a set of elegant nail polishes by Chanel. For this price, you get 3 beautiful nail polishes. A gift that will be great for the mature ladies in your life.
Now, this last 2 ideas below will be gift ideas for men!
9. Nikon J1 10.1MP Interchangeable Lens Camera with 10-30mm VR Lens ($649) – this is one great camera to take those special moments. This camera is on sale currently at Future Shop for $599. It’s a great gift if he’s been thinking whether he should get a DSLR, but not ready to commit. It’s not as expensive as DSLR, yet he can still change the lenses, learn more about aperture, shutter speed and all that jazz. Comes in Red, Black and White. Now, if you know he wants a DSLR, a great kit in future shop for $1499 is the Canon T3i (comes with 2 lenses, a bag and a flash!)
10. PS 3 320GB bundle ($299) – for the kid in him! Future Shop is selling it at $249, and the 3 games that come with this bundle are: Uncharted 3, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and God of War III. Circle of life: complete.
It might sound like as though I’m promoting Future Shop, but I’m not. It’s just that they have such great bundles and prices! Plus, you probably will get the best price from them. Now, go on and get your gifts for your loved ones!