Edgy Emerald (Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye Studio)
This, I think, it’s a cute Christmas-y look that will work for anybody of any skin colour. Also, if you don’t want to use the Cyan, you can use different colours (blue, purple, orange, grey, white etc). I think Maybelline’s colour tattoo eye studio is simply an amazing product! I’m in love!
It’s almost like a MAC Paint Pot, but cheaper! Wal-mart is selling it for $6.95 each! Cheaper than Shopper’s! The colour pay-off is ahmazing! Maybelline says it’ll last for 24-hr, and I think it will! I rubbed my eyes, I splashed water on my eyes and this product did not budge at all! Loooove it! The colour is more intense if you layer it. As a base or as an eyeshadow, this product is awesome! Now, since I did not use this product as an eyeshadow on my entire lid area, I don’t know whether or not it will crease. May be next time when I’m doing another tutorial I’ll test it out.
For the Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner, I recommend this product for everyone! It’s probably the darkest black liquid eyeliner I ever bought, and the tip of this eyeliner is a sturdy felt! You won’t have a problem applying eyeliner anymore since the tip won’t separate or bend easily. It’s thin enough to create the “wing” part of your winged liner. This liner costs me a mere $7.95 from Wal-mart. So much cheaper than my Kat Von D trooper liner!
Anyhooow! Click on each picture to enlarge it! 🙂
1. I applied UD Primer Potion all over my lid.
2. Using an angled brush, I applied Maybelline Edgy Emerald Colour Tattoo on my upper lashline, creating a wing as I extended the liner past my outer corner of my eye.
3. I reapplied the colour and made the line thicker.
4. Using Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner, I applied a thinner wing eyeliner on top of the Teal eyeliner.
5. Using a clean angle brush, I applied the teal eyeshadow from Maybelline Tropical Fusion eyeshadow quad on top of the teal liner
6. With a pencil brush, I applied Urban Decay Half Baked on my lower lid.
7. I lined my waterline using MAC Smolder pencil eyeliner.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
9. I applied Giorgio Armani Silk foundation all over my face using a small stipling brush.
10. I applied Giorgio Armani Master Corrector concealer in no. 2 using a clean blending brush.
11. I fiiled my eyebrows with Anastasia Brow wiz and set it with Maybelline clear mascara.
12. I applied MAC Dainty blush on my cheeks and finished the look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope.