Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas.
Today’s tutorial is an alternative to red lips or pink lips. I think this stained lips look is not as strong looking as red/pink lips, and very wearable. If I could change one thing on this look, I’ll probably applied a much darker lipstick colour in the middle of my lips. Nevertheless, I still love the colour of the lips! Very chic (I think :P)
1. I applied Lancome Teint Miracle foundation with my fingertips all over my face.
2. I also applied MAC Pearl cream based with my fingertip on the high points of my face (on top of cheekbones, under brow, bridge of my nose and my cupid’s bow).
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied NARS Etrusque eyeshadow on my eyelid. This is a beautiful golden eyeshadow with lots of yellow undertone. Very pretty!
4. Using a clean blending brush, I applied Urban Decay Underground eyeshadow on the outer corner, and blending it towards the crease.
5. Using a pencil brush, I applied NARS Mekong eyeshadow along my upper lashline.
6. I used a small angled brush to apply NARS Etrusque in the inner corner of my lower lid, and NARS Mekong on the outer corner of the lower lid.
7. I lined my waterline and tightline using a black pencil eyeliner by Annabelle.
8. I curled my lashes and appied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
9. I’ve prepped my lips by applying lip balm before I started applying foundation. At this step, I blot my lips to remove excess balm.
10. I sharpened my lip pencil and applied Rimmel Wine lipliner on my lips starting from the center of my lips to the edge.
11. As I was reaching the edge of my lips, I used Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear in Nude lipliner to fill up the rest of my lips and to line the edge.
12. I applied Giorgio Armani Master Corrector concealer under my eyes.
13. I also pat some powder down my oily zones (nose, forehead and under eyes).
14. I applied Tarte Blissful blush on my cheeks for a youthful look