Chanel Les 4 Ombres Enigma palette is one of my go-to smoky eyes palette. I love using all the shadows of this palette, either individually or layering it for dimension. I think this palette does look good for those with fair skin if you want a really intense smoky look, and will also work for those with medium skin. I’m not sure how this shadows will work for those with dark skin colour, but it might just work when applied with a damped brush. The colours get even more intense when applied wet. For those with oily lids, you might not enjoy this palette as much because there is a lot of shimmer in it.
Also, I do have to mention that I love Illusion D’Ombre eyeshadow. The colour that I used in this tutorial matches the Enigma palette. ❤
1. I applied Chanel Illusion D’ombre in Illusoire all over my eyelid as a base.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the purple shadow from the Enigma pallete on my eyelid area.
3. Using a clean blending brush, I applied the lighter grey (located beside the pink shadow) of the Enigma pallete.
4. Using a pencil brush, I applied the purple from the Enigma palette to my lower lid.
5. Using the same brush as step 4, I applied the darkest grey colour (located below the pink shadow) on the outer corner of the lower lid.
6. I applied MAC Smolder along my waterline and upper lashline. Then, I used the pencil brush used in step 5 to soften the line on the upper lid.
7. I curled my lashes and applied Benefit Bad Gal mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
8. I applied Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua all over my face using a foundation brush (review: scent is too strong, might cause a breakout for those with sensitive skin. I personally hate the smell, it’s like wearing perfume on your face).
9. I applied MAC On a Mission blush on the cheeks using a blush brush.
10. The look is completed by applying lip balm on the lips.