Valentine Day 2012 look #1
As Valentine’s day is fast approaching, I wanted to do a tutorial this weekend before I get caught up with work and life. I’ve been trying to update my blog every weekend, since I’m usually very tired during weekday. Anyhow, if you’re going on your first date on Valentine’s day, you might want to check this tutorial out instead: click here OR this one . Those 2 tutorials are geared towards a freshly look face. This tutorial is geared towards those who wants to add an extra smokiness but not too much.
I also thought it’d be fun to change the eyeliner colour for today. As you all should probably know by now, I am a lover for black liner on my waterline and tightline. Today I tried something different! 😀
If you’re interested in knowing what brushes I usually use, please visit my pinterest page here
1. I applied Smashbox BB cream all over my face with a damped beauty blender sponge, as a primer.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow all over my lid.
3. Using MAC 239, I applied Urban Decay Smog eyeshadow along my upper lashline, winging it at the end.
4. Using a blending brush (MAC 219), I started on the outer corner in a small circular motion. I blended smog all over the eyelid and crease.
5. I, then, applied Urban Decay Toasted eyeshadow lightly on the inner corner of my lid using the eyeshadow brush on my UD Naked palette.
6. Using a small smudge brush, I applied Urban Decay Toasted eyeshadow on my lower lashline.
7. Using the same brush as #6, I applied Urban Decay Smog eyeshadow on the outer half of my lower lid.
8. I lined my waterline and upper lashline using Makeup Forever Aqua liner in 6L.
9. I curled my lashes using Shu Uemura curler and applied Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara on both top and lower lashes.
10. I applied MAC Pro Longwear foundation all over my face with a damped beauty blender sponge.
11. I dusted NARS Mata Hari on the apples of my cheeks and finished the look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed on my lips.