I received my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 not too long a go from a friend of mine, Wina! I promised her that I was going to do a comparison, but that’s for the next post. In this post, I wanted to play with Verve and Pistol eyeshadow from the palette because they are just absolutely gorgeous. Plus, it was snowing a lot for today, so I thought why not..Something that’s winter inspired.
The look is quite simple, and if you haven’t had the chance to see my winged liner tutorial, yet you can click here!
1. I applied Smashbox foundation primer all over my face.
2. Using the flat eyeshadow brush from the UD2 palette, I applied Verve all over my lid.
3. Using a clean blending brush (or you can use the blending brush end from the palette), I applied Pistol eyeshadow on the crease.
4. I lined my upper lid with Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner, and winged the outer end.
5. Using a pencil brush, I applied Pistol eyeshadow on the outer corner of my lower lid, and Verve eyeshadow on the inner corner.
6. I lined my tightline using MAC Chromagraphic pencil in NW25/NC30.
7. I curled my lashes and applied mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
8. Using a damped Beauty Blender sponge, I applied Chanel Teint Innocence foundation all over my face.
9. I applied Chanel Eclat Lumiere under my eyes to brighten up the face.
10. To complete the look, I applied Blush Horizon de Chanel on my cheeks and Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope