Favorite Products – February 2012
Here are some of my favorite new products that are absolutely worth the money:
1. Chanel Teint Innocence – more than a tinted moisturizer, lighter than a liquid foundation. Beautiful finish, buildable cover.
2. Benefit Hervana Blush – just enough for that extra flush on the cheeks.
3. Revlon Lip Butter – creamy and moisturizing with enough colours on the lips. Very pretty colors and affordable.
4. Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara – separate, volumize and lengthen the lashes!!!
5. Chanel Nail Polish in June – beautiful mango colour, perfect for spring/summer
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner – stays on all day long! Creamy and no tugging on the skin! If you have oily lids, you gotta try this!
7. Giorgio Armani Master Corrector no. 2 – I always go back to this corrector to get rid of my under eye circles
8. Clarins Instant Light Blush in Vitamin Pink – pink blush from the inside!
9. Essie Luxe Effect Nail Polish in A Cult Above – cause you can never get enough of glitters!
10. MAC Entertain Me lip liner – for the perfect orange lips!