GOSH Spring Passion
I saw GOSH Spring Passion eyeshadow trio at Shopper’s while browsing through the store. I loved the colour combination! The pigment pay-off is amazing! I didn’t even have to put any coloured base to make the green more intense. Love love love! Obviously, if I’m going to wear this out, I probably will use the purple as a liner instead of on the outer corner.
1. Applied UD Primer Potion all over the lid to prep the eyes.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the green shadow from the Gosh Spring Passion trio shadow on the inner half of the eyelid.
3. Using another flat shadow brush, I applied the purple on the outer half of the lid.
4. Taking a clean blending brush, I blended the part where the 2 shadows met making sure that there’s a smooth gradient from purple to green.
5. Using the same blending brush, I blended the purple from the outer corner to the crease.
6. Using a clean blending brush, I applied the lightest colour under the brows.
7. Using a pencil brush, I applied the green shadow on the inner half of the lower lid, and the purple on the outer half.
8. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner in black.
9. I curled my lashes using Urban Decay eyelash curler and applied Diorshow New Look mascara on top and bottom lashes.
10. I applied Smashbox BB cream all over my face, and concealed any imprefections using CoverFX cream foundation.
11. I applied Clarins Vitamin Pink liquid blush on the apples of the cheeks.
12. I topped my lips using Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope.