Sigma Brushes – Synthetic Kits
Finally, my sigma brushes arrived! I’ve waited for 11 days for this baby to arrive! So, I bought the Synthetic Kabuki Kit and Synthetic Precision kit for $99 (shipping and taxes not included). I was expecting the shipping to take 2-3weeks, but nope, they arrived in about a week (Good Friday and Easter Monday not counted).
I received 4 Kabuki brushes and 4 Precision brushes. I’ve been eye-ing for these brushes for a while, and finally I made up my mind to buy them. I have yet to try it, but I think I’m gonna love it! I love synthetic brushes for cream products. I think synthetic brushes blend the cream products better and wash the products off the brushes easily.
Anyhow, the Kabuki brushes are:
1. Flat Kabuki – liquid and cream foundation application.
2. Round Kabuki – Liquid, cream and mineral foundation application.
3. Angled Kabuki – cream blushes, contours and highlighters application.
4. Tapered Kabuki – powder, cream, liquid application (primer, contouring, highlighting). note: I actually have used a similar brush from CoverFX to apply powder under the eyes for theatre makeup application.
The Precision brushes are:
1. Precision Flat – concealer application.
2. Precision Round – cream shadows, primer application, highlighter application.
3. Precision Angled – precise contouring on the sides of the nose and hollows of the cheek bones.
4. Precision Tapered – concealer application, esp. on the lips.
All these info. came in a booklet from Sigma. I’ll let you guys know how these brushes work as soon as I get to use them! 🙂
Oh, I also received a free eyeliner brush from Sigma. Thank you, Sigma Brushes! You made my day! 😀 😀 😀