Big Eyes Illusion
This is quite a popular request from my Asian (Orients) friends – making the eyes look bigger. Now, obviously I’ve done a Smoky eyes for Asian and I do think that makes an illusion of having bigger eyes. This tutorial is meant to show how to use a more neutral or a day-look to create an illusion of a bigger eye. This makeup is also great for Prom and/or Wedding. It’s very fresh and doesn’t look like you have too much on.
1. I prep my skin with NARS Pore Perfecting Pro Primer all over my face, and applied Chanel Teint Innocence foundation with a Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
2. Then, I applied Giorgio Armani Master Corrector No. 2 under my eyes using Sigma Precision Round brush.
3. I applied Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Long-wear cream shadow on my lids using my ring finger.
4. (not in picture) Using a clean MAC Blending brush, I applied MAC Omega to my crease a little just to deepen the colour.
5. Using a MAC flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Tan loose pigment on my eyelid, all the way to the crease.
6. Using a small pencil brush, I applied MAC Tan loose pigment to my lower lid.
7. I applied MAC Chromagraphic pencil in NW25/NC30 on my waterline.
8. Taking a small MAC angled brush, I applied black eyeshadow along my upper lashline, winging it slightly at the end. I also carefully applied whatever is left on the brush to my lower lash line, as closely as possible to the lashes. This is a trick to make my lashes look fuller.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Diorshow New Look mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
10. I applied Chanel Blush de Horizon on my cheeks and completed the look by applying Chanel gloss in 165