The Coloured Eyeliner
Today’s tutorial is something that I like to wear when I go out just for fun. I love black eyeliner, but sometimes, life is more fun than just a plain black eyeliner. Like Francois Nars said “Take something classic and make it modern – like a cat eye, but making it purple instead of black”
Now, I was going to do a purple cat eye, but it’s too similar to my blue liner and pink lips tutorial here. So, I decided to do a normal eyeliner with purple shadow. I think it’s more wearable for everyone 🙂 Also, purple looks good on everyone! It makes my brown eyes browner, and it will make whatever eye colour you have more noticeable! ❤ ❤ ❤
1. I applied MAC Face and Body foundation in C3 all over my face using a foundation brush.
2. Next, I applied Revlon Rosy Glow cream blush on my cheeks using a clean foundation brush.
3. I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Purple Obsession along my upper and lower lash lines using a small angled brush.
4. To make it even more fun, I applied MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Desert Cloud on top of the Purple Obsession eyeshadow using the same angled brush.
5. To intensify the purple and for the love of the black liner, I applied Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-on eyeliner in Perversion on my waterline.
6. I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
7. I powdered my face on the T-zone area.
8. Now, you can go 2 ways with the lips: a) more natural and subtle look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed and add Chanel Lipgloss in 165, b) something bright and fun by applying MAC Full Fuschia lipstick all over the lips.