Maybelline 24-hour Colour Tattoo
By now, most of you should already know my love for Maybelline 24-hour Colour Tattoo cream gel shadow here and here. Little did you know, I actually bought 2 colours from this collection. I had to do this tutorial. This colour combination is beautiful and so simple! The cream shadows blend so easily together and they are smudge-proof, water-proof and rub-proof. The pigment pay-off is amazing! So, go grab some if you don’t have them yet!
1. I applied MAC Face and Body foundation all over my face using Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
2. I concealed my under eyes circles using MAC Select Moisture cover and Sigma Precision Flat brush.
3. I applied Maybelline Edgy Emerald using a flat eyeshadow brush on the inner half of my lid.
4. Next, I applied Maybelline Tenacious Teal using a clean flat eyeshadow brush on the outer half. Using the same brush, I blended whatever is on the brush to the crease.
5. To ensure that there is no harsh line to separate the 2 shadows, I used my ring finger and tapped the center of my lid to make sure everything is blended properly.
6. If you feel that you need more intensity or colour, add more shadow.
7. I lined my waterline using Urban Decay 24-7 Glide on pencil liner in Perversion.
8. I applied Benefit Hervana blush and Chanle lipgloss in 165 to complete the look.