L’oreal Infallible in Bronzed Taupe
I went to Shoppers yesterday and I could not resist these 2 shadows – Smashbox Limitless 15-hour wear cream shadow in Gemstone and L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe (new colour!). These 2 shadows are amazing and they lasted quite a while. I saw these 2 shadows and thought that they looked pretty together, so I decided to do this look. If you want to see my L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows collection and tutorial please click here and here.
1. I applied Smashbox Gemstone all over my lid with a concealer brush 195 from MAC all the way to the crease.
2. Next, I applied L’oreal Infallible Bronzed Taupe with MAC 212 brush on top of Smashbox Gemstone.
3. Using an Urban Decay flat/blending brush duo, I applied L’oreal Infallibe Burning Black on the outer corner of my eyes and up to my crease with the flat end, and blended the shadow with the blending end.
4. I applied L’oreal Infallible Bronzed Taupe on the lower lid and Burning Black on the outer half of the lower lid using a small angled brush.
5. I lined my upper lashline and waterline with Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner.
6. I applied L’oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black on both upper and lower lashes.
7. I applied MAC Face and Body foundation all over my face.
8. Using a blush brush, I applied Hervana on my cheeks and completed the look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed.