Engagement Party Makeup
Last night, I have the pleasure of attending one of my closest friends’ engagement party. For the party, since I was planning to wear my Fuschia print dress, I decided to go for an earthy-coloured eye makeup to complement the dress. I think this look will work well for brides-to-be who like a more natural looking makeup.
So, here’s the tutorial! 🙂
1. I applied NARS Pro Primer all over my face to prep my skin. Then, using a damped Beauty Blender Sponge, I applied Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation all over my face.
2. I applied L’oreal Touche Magique concealer under my eyes (I had to! I didn’t get a good sleep the night before due to my strained neck!).
3. I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin to ensure that my eyeshadows won’t crease and will last all night long.
4. Next, using MAC Powersurge pencil eyeliner, I applied a thick line on my eyelid. Using MAC 239 brush, I blended the liner upwards towards my crease.
5. After checking that the liner is completely blended, I applied the gold-beige colour from Chanel Kaska Beige quad to my eyelid using the flat end of the Urban Decay shadow/crease brush duo (this brush comes with the NAKED 2 palette).
6. Using the same brush and I applied the plum-brown shadow from Chanel Kaska beige on the outer corner of my eyes. I used the crease brush end to blend the shadow to the crease.
7. Using a clean MAC 239 brush, I applied the darkest purple shadow from Chanel Kaska Beige quad along my upper lash line, blending it upwards.
8. Using a MAC 208 brush, I applied the darkest purple shadow along my lower lashline. I used a pencil brush and run the gold-beige colour on my lower lid to blend out the purple.
9. I used a flat eyeshadow brush to apply the vanilla shadow from the Kaska Beige quad to the inner corner of my lid and under my brows.
10. I lined my waterline and tightline using Urban Decay 24-7 glide-on eyeliner in Perversion.
11. I curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of Revlon Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black on my upper lashes and 1 coat on the lower lashes.
12. I filled in my brows lightly using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
13. I powder my face lightly using CoverFX transparent loose powder.
14. I applied MAC Dainty blush on my cheeks and Benefit Hoola as a contour.
15. Lastly I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed to complete the look.