Urban Decay Hijack & Loaded (tutorial)
Finally, I get around to do the tutorial that I’ve promised! I actually love how this look turns out in real life. I don’t know why the picture wouldn’t show more of the teal. May be due to the frost finish, the teal wouldn’t show up on picture, but oh wells!
1. I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion (the original) all over my eyelid all the way up to my brow bone.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush (MAC 213), I applied Urban Decay Hijack all over my lid and on the lower lid.
3. Then, using MAC 230 brush, I applied Urban Decay Loaded on the outer V and along the upper and lower lash line.
4. I used MAC 217 brush to blend the shadows to the crease.
5. I lined my tightline and waterline using Urban Decay Perversion 24-7 glide-on eyeliner.
6. I curled my lashes and applied Revlon Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black on both upper and lower lashes.
7. I applied Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation all over my face using Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
8. I applied L’oreal Touche Magique to conceal my dark circles and some blemishes.
9. I applied MAC Natural Skinfinish in Dark Deep with MAC 109 brush on my temples, hollows of my cheeks and jawline.
10. Using a Sephora brush no. 45, I applied a Benefit Coralista on my cheeks.
11. The look is completed by applying Revlon Mauve It Over lipstick.