Purple has always been symbolized as a royal colour, and I thought it’d be fun to add a light yellow-golden eyeshadow to the look.
Since I’ve packed up most of my makeup products, I’m only left with a few things. The shadows that I’m using in this tutorial can be replicated by using the 88 eyeshadow palette (picture here). The gold and purple shadows are actually eyeshadows from Indonesia, called LTpro shimmer palette. I believe L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows are similar to the ones I’m using for this tutorial.
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the light gold eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eyelids.
2. Using a clean flat shadow brush, I applied the purple eyeshadow to 3/4 of my eyelids.
3. To deepen the colour, I decided to use a shimmery black shadow from the 88 shimmer palette on the outer V of my eyes using a clean blending brush.
4. I applied the purple shadow to the bottom lid using a clean pencil brush.
5. For extra intensity, I applied Urban Decay 24-7 glide-on eyeliner in Peversion on my upper lash line and waterline.
6. Using a clean pencil brush, I blended the liner on the upper lash line to soften the look.
7. I curled my lashes and applied Bobbi Brown Extreme Party mascara on both top and lower lashes.
8. I applied MAC Studio Tech foundation using Sigma Tapered Kabuki brush all over my face.
9. I applied Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum using Sigma Angled Kabuki brush on my cheeks.
10. I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope to finish the look.