Greetings all! I’ve touched down in Jakarta and I’m trying to settle down here comfortably. I’m just going to post a quick eye tutorial using pink/plum colours today. The internet speed here isn’t as fast as Canada’s, so I guess it’s just something that I’ve to deal with. Anyways, I’m having a jet lag right now and I think my brain can’t deal with all these confusion and changes, so let’s do the explanation another time, and let’s get on the tutorial now! 🙂
1. Look at my previous post (here) for the base (face) makeup.
2. I applied Urban Decay Last Call eyeshadow all over my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
3. To deepen the crease, I added Urban Decay Rockstar eyeshadow on the outer V.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the eyeshadow on the crease.
5. Using a clean pencil brush, I applied Urban Decay Last Call eyeshadow on the inner half of the lower lid and Urban Decay Rockstar eyeshadow on the outer half.
6. I lined my waterline and upper lash line using Urban Decay 24-7 glide-on liner in Zero.
7. I curled my lashes and applied mascara (I used a sample mascara from Estee Lauder, can’t recall what it’s called).