The Brown-eyed Girl
The title of the tutorial is not in any way related to the Korean girl group band called Brown Eyed girls…lol…I actually think this makeup will look good on everyone, you just have to adjust the shade according to your skin tone. Also, this makeup is commonly asked for by soon-to-be bride clients :)…I personally love this look for anything! If you want to go out for partay, add the liner or more smoky, if you want to tone it down, skip the liner…it’s a very versatile look.
You can use any brown shadow quad that you have, I personally always end up reaching out to this Rimmel one. The pigments are amazing and it works on my skin tone, plus it’s easy on the wallet too!
Anyways! Finally, I’m able to upload this tutorial! It took me about 1-hour to upload this thing! I do apologize for the bad lighting, my lights are not ready yet. The full picture is taken with a broad daylight 🙂
Some of the product name is missing since I’m in a rush. I’ll update the product’s names tonight 🙂
Estee Lauder Even Skintone Idealist; Rimmel Smokey Brun Quad 002; Kat Von D Trooper Liquid Liner; CoverGirl Lash Blast 24hr mascara; YSL cream blush; L’oreal Magique Lumi Foundation; Cinema Secret loose powder; Chanel Lipstick
1. I applied the 2nd darkest colour from Rimmel Smokey Brun quad (bronze) all over my eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. With my eyes open, I applied the darkest brown colour from the quad to the outer V using a small blending brush.
3. Using an angled brush, I applied the Bronze shadow to the inner half of the lower lid.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied a mix of the 2 lighter colours on my center eyelid.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I applied the lightest colour under my brows.
6. I applied a winged liner on my upper lash line.
7. Since I want the liner to be matte, I applied black eyeshadow on top of the liner.
8. I used whatever is left on the brush on my lower lash line.
9. I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
1. I applied Estee Lauder Idealist as a primer. This idealist skin illuminator works wonder! Will review this next time.
2. After I let the primer sits on the face for a while, I applied L’oreal Magique Lumi foundation using a foundation brush all over my face, starting from the center blending towards the outside perimeter.
3. I applied YSL cream blush no. 2 on the cheeks using a foundation brush.
4. Since it’s quite warm here, I applied loose powder using a small blush brush on my t-zone.
5. The looks is completed by applying a sheer nude lipstick on the lips!