I received a full-size jar of Complexion MD cream just a few weeks before my departure to Jakarta. What is Complexion MD? Take a look at the excerpt below taken from www.wrinklereview.com
Complexion MD ingredients include:
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide: Stimulates collagen production to heal and smoothen your skin, helping eliminate wrinkles so you can look your very best.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Lubricates the skin to give you a more beautiful appearance.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: Relaxes the muscles of your face, helping avoid collagen break down and wrinkle formation.
By using a collection of proven ingredients, Complexion MD eliminates wrinkles and provides a wide range of other benefits. With Complexion MD, you can enjoy:
- Improved Skin Elasticity
- Smoother and Softer Skin
- Hydrated Skin
- Reverse the Signs of Aging
- Stronger Skin that Doesn’t Sag or Wrinkle
Ok, so here’s a few things:
1. I used this as moisturizer. The cream itself is very thick, so a little goes a very long way. The cream becomes warm when it touches your skin, and I find this very pleasing.
2. I find this cream to be too creamy for my skin. I’ve a combination skin, and mostly just oily in the Summer, so this is not a product for me.
3. I do, however, find that this product will work excellent on mature skin, and extremely dry skin. This cream is very rich and it does moisturize the skin very well.
4. I tried using this cream under my eyes, since I’ve fine lines there due to excessive eye rubbing when I was younger. I also tend to find the area under my eyes are quite dry. I found that the cream makes the area under my eyes quite supple after a few days.
I really don’t have much negative review about this product. I really truly believe that someone with a dry skin and/or more mature than me will find this cream very beneficial.