This Ain’t Hollywood
This is a look using 2 products from PAC, a local makeup brand in Indonesia. I wonder if the name has any similarity with MAC? lol..anyways! I used Teal and Orange, which are complimentary colours. This color combination is also used a lot in Hollywood movies to make the skin tone stands out (skin: orange).
Let’s get to the tutorial!
1. I applied Orange eyeshadow from Coastal Scents 88 Prism palette (please see below to see which orange I used). I applied this eyeshadow using a flat shadow brush on the inner half of the lid.
2. Then, using another flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the Teal eyeshadow from PAC.
3. I used a clean blending brush to blend the edge where the 2 shadows meet, and also on the crease.
4. To highlight the eyes, I applied Gold loose pigment from PAC on the center of my eyelid. I gently dabbed this colour in the center using my ring finger.
5. Using a smaller blending brush, I applied a black shadow on my crease to add some depth.
6. Using a small angled brush, I applied the teal shadow on the outer half of the lower lid and the gold pigment on the inner corner.
7. I lined my upper lash line and waterline using MAC Smolder eyeliner.
8. Lashes are coated with 2 coats of Cover Girl Lash blast mascara.
9. Brows are filled with Anastasia Express Brow Kit.
For the face:
1. I applied Smashbox concealer under my eyes and blended it using Sigma Precision Round brush.
2. Then I applied Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation all over my face using Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
3. For the cheeks, I applied Benefit Coralista to add a touch of colour.
4. I completed the looks by applying a matte lipstick from Tarte.