So, I’m having a difficulty taking the close up pictures since the lights aren’t ready for use yet, which explains why the pictures are of different colours. I tried my best to adjust the colours without affecting the eyeshadow colours.
Anyways, I actually wasn’t quite sure how this look would turn out since I mixed warm purple with cool purple. But, the final result turns out to be quite pretty don’t you think? It’s wearable too. 🙂
1. I prepped my eyes by applying MAC Beige-ing paint stick all over my eyelid.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied NYX Frosted Lilac on the inner corner of my lid.
3. Next, I added NYX Deep Purple lightly in the middle lid.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I applied Makeup Forever #92 on the outer corner and crease lightly.
5. I applied a purple eyeliner from Makeup Forever on my lower lid.
6. Using a clean small shader brush (or you can use a pencil brush), I smudged the liner slightly.
7. Using the same brush as step 6, I applied MAC Stars ‘n Rockets on my lower lid.
8. Then, I decided to deepen the crease shade by applying MUFE #92 using the same brush as step 6 and 7.
9. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied winged liners using a black gel liner from MUFE.
10. I lined my waterline using whatever is left on the eyeliner brush, and applied mascara on both top and lower lashes.
1. I applied MAC Studio Tech foundation all over my face using Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
2. Then, I applied MAC Cubic blush on my cheeks.
3. I completed the look by applying a sheer lip balm.