All That Glitters
Lights are still not up :(…Last week was a busy week for me with work and all that. I’ve decided to de-activate my Twitter account for personal reasons, so that’s the reasons as to why you might not be able to find me on twitter anymore. Please follow me on Pinterest or Like my Facebook Page for updates.
I’m also still working on moving my blog to a self-hosted site, and working on a new header image. If anyone is interested in taking makeup classes, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Anyhow! Let’s get back to makeup. Today’s tutorial I wanted to use my old MAC Reflect pigment. I loved this glitter! It has a teal undertone, so if you put a dark base underneath it, you can see the teal shining so prettily. I paired it with an earthy crease so to not overpower the glitter. The brown colour on the crease is there to add depth to the eyes. I think this is the perfect look if you want to play with glitter but not go overboard with it.
1. I applied L’oreal Magique Concealer underneath my eyes and all over the eyelid to prep the eyes.
2. Using a clean blending brush, I applied Urban Decay Darkhorse on my crease.
3. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Reflect Transparent Teal on the eyelid, pressing it slowly to the lid.
4. Taking Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, I ran this liner on my waterline and tightline.
5. Using a pencil brush, I smudged the liner on the bottom lid.
6. I applied MAC Reflect Transparent Teal on the lower lid using a small angled brush.
7. I curled my lashes and applied several coats of Cover Girl Lash Blast 24-hr mascara.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Express Brow Kit.
9. Once I completed my eyes, I proceeded in applying MAC Face and Body foundation all over my face using Sigma Round Kabuki Brush.
10. I applied Benefit Hervana lightly on my cheeks and top my lips off by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope.