Yesterday I had to attend my cousin’s wedding and we celebrated my sister’s birthday by going to a dinner. I decided to do a simple smoky eyes by using neutral, earthy, goldy colors that aren’t too gaudy (baca: menor).
Now, I tried to apply Revlon’s Sculpting Blush in Peach, but to my disappointment, the blush is so sheer that the camera can’t even pick it up. It’s a very pretty blush, but alas it was very sheer. If you’re lighter than me then probably this blush will work for you.
1. I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over my eyelid using a concealer brush.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Patina all over the lid.
3. Using a small shader brush/pencil brush, I applied MAC Mulch on the upper lashline and outer V (see picture)
4. I blended MAC Mulch using Smashbox Bullet Brush.
5. Using an angled brush, I applied MAC Patina eyeshadow on the lower lid, and ran a tiny bit of MAC Mulch on the outer lid.
6. I lined my waterline and tightline using Urban Decay 24-7 glide-on eyeliner in Perversion.
7. I dipped my angled brush to Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow and run it along the upper and lower lashline.
8. I curled my lashes using Tweezerman eyelash curler and applied several coats of Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara on upper and lower lashes.
9. I applied L’oreal Magique Lumi Foundation all over my face using a foundation brush.
10. I set my foundation by applying MAC Blot powder.
11. I applied Revlon Peach Sculpting blush on my cheeks and the highlighter on my cheekbones. Then I added Benefit Hervana blush on the apples of the cheeks.
12. For the lips I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed.