Today’s tutorial is really simple and quick. You can wear this look for the day, a little bit smoky but not too much :). The focus of the look is on the coral lips which is perfect for the warm weather in the Tropics.
1. I applied MAC Brule all over the eyelid up to the brow bone using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. I mixed MAC Print and Soot eyeshadows on a blending brush (MAC 219) and applied it to the outer half of the lid, blending the crease with a clean 219 brush.
3. I applied whatever is left on the brush (mixture of print and soot) on the lower lid.
4. Using an angled brush, I applied Smashbox Blackout eyeshadow on the upper lashline.
5. Using MAC Smolder kohl liner, I lined my tightline.
6. Using MAC Chromagraphic pencil liner in NC30, I lined my waterline.
7. I curled my lashes and applied Clinique Lash Power Curling Mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
8. For the face, I applied Bobbi Brown BB cream using Sigma Kabuki Brush all over my face).
9. I decided to changed the eyeliner on the waterline, so I added MAC Smolder on the waterline.
10. I applied Benefit Coralista on the cheeks.
11. To add an extra color to the face, I applied YSL Rouge Pur Couture in no. 17.