Loki the Mischievious
I know that The Avengers trend is over, but I had to find a title for this look, thus I chose to use Loki as the title. I think this was a the right combination since Loki’s costume is filled with dark green and gold. I absolutely love how this look turned out! The green shadow just sparkles the right way and the gold is perfect.
Anyways! I know I’ve been MIA for a while. I have a very good reason (at least I think so..hhehehe). Some of you might know that I am also working full-time here, and one of the projects I’m currently working on is located in another city. So, I’ve been traveling back and forth, causing extreme exhaustion and lack of time to do tutorials/reviews. I am trying to at least update the blog once or twice a week.
I do have a few reviews that are yet to be posted, and I haven’t got time to post it yet. Hopefully, I’ll be able to do it soon, if not, please follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (all of which are under Kirei Makeup) should you feel bored.
Anyhow! Let’s get on with the tutorial! 🙂
(click on each picture to enlarge it)
1. I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over my eyelid all the way up to the brow bone.
2. Using MAC Engraved eyeliner, I lined my waterline, tightline, upper and lower lashlines. I used a pencil brush to smudge the liner.
3. Using MAC 212 brush, I applied Smashbox Serpent eyeshadow (from Smashbox Photo-Op trio in Quick Take) on the outer half of the lid. I used a MAC 219 to blend the edge.
4. Using the same MAC 212 brush, lightly applied L’oreal Color Infallible eyeshadow in Permanent Khaki.
5. I applied Smashbox 24k eyeshadow on the inner corner of the lid using a clean MAC 212 brush.
6. I applied step 2-5 on the lower lid using an angled brush. I also decided to add some warmth on my crease, so I applied a mix of Smashbox Contour and Bronze powder (from their contour palette) on my crease using a blending brush.
7. I lined my upper lashline with a winged/cat-eye liner using Kat Von D Trooper liquid liner.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Clinique Lash Power Curling mascara on both top and lower lashes.
9. I filled my brows lightly using Anastasia Express Brow Kit powder.
10. For the face, I applied Bobbi Brown BB cream using a Sigma Round Kabuki brush all over my face.
11. I applied L’oreal Magique Touche concealer under my eyes, and Chanel Eclat Lumiere as a highlighter.
12. Using a powder brush, I applied MAC Blot Powder on my T-zone.
13. I applied Benefit Hervana on my cheeks and Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope on my lips.