I know I’ve been M.I.A for a while, but that’s because I’ve been busy and been away. Anyhow! Last week a friend of mine asked what is a good Copper eyeshadow that I can suggest to her, I said MAC Coppering since that’s the only eyeshadow I can think of at that moment. Then, I realized that I do have that eyeshadow with me. I wasn’t sure if I should post the tutorial since I didn’t quite like how it turned out, but oh well, here goes the tutorial!
(Click on the picture to enlarge it)
1. I applied Smashbox Gemstone cream eyeshadow all over my eyelid.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Coppering on the entire lid.
3. Using a clean blending brush, I blend the edge of the eyeshadow so there’s no harsh line.
4. Using the same blending brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Burning Black on the outer V on the eyes.
5. I lined my waterline, tightline, upper and lower lashline using L’oreal Volumnious Smoldering Kajal eyeliner.
6. Smudge the eyeliner to the lower lid using a small pencil brush, and smudge the liner on the upper lashline.
7. I applied MAC Coppering eyeshadow on the lower lid with the same pencil brush.
8. Using a small angled brush, I applied L’oreal Burning Black eyeshadow as close to the lower lash line as possible.
9. I curled my lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara. I also filled in my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
10. For the face, I applied Revlon Photoready Mousse foundation with a damped beauty blender sponge (Review coming up!).
11. I applied MAC Cubis on my cheeks and I topped my lips off with Revlon Mauve It Over lipstick, and a tiny bit of vaseline over it.