Smoke and Stain
I was unsure if I should post this tutorial up since my skin was acting up, but I did anyways since it’s been a while since my last tutorial. So the inspiration for this look was from the new James Bond movie, Skyfall. I saw the makeup of that girl he met in the casino and I fell in love with the makeup. She has this really dark smoky eyes but whenever she blinks I can see a highlight color on her eyelid. She has a very dark burgundy red lips which was not too perfect, which I think was gorgeous.
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied UD Perversion eyeshadow on the outer half of my eyelid and to the lower lid.
2. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the color to the crease and the outer corner, leaving the center of the eyelid blank.
3. I applied UD Vanilla on the center of the eyelid.
4. I applied Kat Von D Trooper liquid liner on the upper lashline.
5. I lined my waterline using MAC Smolder eyeliner, curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express on top and bottom lashes (not in picture)
6. I filled in my brows using MAC Omega + MAC Brun.
7. I applied MAC Face and Body foundation all over my face using Sigma Round Kabuki Brush.
8. I lined my lips using MAC Redd lipliner and smudged it using Q-tips. Then I applied a mix of MAC Dare You and MAC Midnight Media.
9. I blot my lips on a tissue and re-applied the lipstick again. Then, I applied loose powder on the lips and pat the lipstick down using my finger.
10. On the cheeks, I applied MAC On a Mission blush.