Easy Party Makeup
As mentioned on my last post, I went to L’oreal Paris Canada event earlier this week. This is pretty much my go-to look for events/parties since it’s easy and quick. The only thing that’d take time is the individual falsies, other than that, 2 eyeshadows, an eyeliner and mascara are all you need for the eye look.
It’s easy, it’s simple and quick. You don’t need fancy tools – a quad, black eyeliner, mascara, flat eyeshadow brush and blending brush. If you’re used to the individual falsies, then obviously it’ll be quick to apply it. If you’re not used to it, skip it or use a full strip falsies.
I like this look since it’s smoky enough to frame the eyes, but not too dark or too heavy. The falsies also help to open up the eyes making it look bigger.
1. Pick your favorite quad, I used Chanel Kaska Beige as this is my fav. quad 😀
2. Pick a medium shade – I applied the Plum shadow from Chanel Kaska Beige and applied it all over my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush. I also applied this on the lower lash line.
3. Pick a lighter medium shade – I applied the Gold shadow from the Chanel Kaska Beige and applied it on the crease using blending brush.
4. Pick the highlighter shade (optional) and apply it on the inner corner of the eyelids to open up your eyes.
5. Using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner, I lined my tightline, waterline and upper lash line.
6. I applied individual false eyelashes on my upper lashes. I used Ardell Short Flare individual falsies.
7. I filled my brows using an angled brush and mixture of MAC Omega and MAC Brun.
8. I applied L’oreal Magic Lumi Foundation all over my face using my lovely IPKN Artist Wave Auto Make-Up.
9. I applied L’oreal Magic Touche concealer under my eyes.
10. I powder my face lightly and applied Chanel Blush de Horizon on my cheeks.
11. For the lips I applied Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip balm in Honey.