L’oreal Paris Good Luck Charm
Sprained neck is no fun! I could barely move for several days and my shoulder was so sore. Anyways, to cheer myself and put me out of misery I decided to go grab a makeup product (bahahahaha). I bought myself a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Think in Pink. I love it!
As you guys know, I received this L’oreal Paris Good Luck Charm eyeshadow from the L’oreal Paris Canada event’s goodie bag. As mentioned, I felt that the pink shadow doesn’t really show up on my skin-tone, so I decided to layer the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Think in Pink underneath L’oreal Good Luck Charm.
I’m usually quite wary about pink eyeshadow since it can make one look sickly, but the gold in the shadow quad makes it workable, usable and wearable.
1. I applied Maybelline Think in Pink all over the eyelid using my ring finger.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the pink eyeshadow from L’oreal Good Luck Charm quad.
3. Using a blending brush, I applied the light brown eyeshadow from L’oreal Good Luck Charm quad on the crease.
4. Using a small shader brush, I applied the darkest brown eyeshadow from Good Luck Charm quad on the outer corner and on the crease.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the brown eyeshadow to the light brown eyeshadow.
6. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the highlighter color from the quad under my brows.
7. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette, curled my lashes and applied mascara
8. For the face, I applied Urban Decay Naked foundation all over my face using a foundation brush.
9. For the cheeks, I applied L’oreal Rose Gold blush using a clean foundation brush.
10. For the lips, I applied L’oreal Colour Riche Caresse Shine Stain Lipcolour in Extremely Nude.